|Wisconsin State Ice Fishing Tournament
Pre-sale tickets have ended. Please purchase your tickets to this years contest at the check in station by the city beach.
The 32nd Annual Wisconsin State Ice Fishing Tournament, sponsored by the Cumberland GAP, will be held on Sunday February 15th, 2015 on Beaver Dam Lake in Cumberland, WI.
$20,000 in prizes will be given away! With the Grand Prize being a 2015 Polaris Ranger courtesy of Cumberland GAP and Lakeland Power Sports.
1) $1000 Cash - GAP
2) Ion w/ Reverse - GAP
3) Gillgetter Guided Fishing Tour - AAA Sports
4) 949 Fatfish (FF767)/Stingray 8" Auger - GAP
5) Mako 43CC 10" Quantum Auger - Cifaldi Motors
6) Mako 43CC 8" Quantum Auger - Noah Insurance Group
7) Vexilar FL-8 - GAP
8) $250 Cash - Farm n Fleet
9) $250 Fishing Package - Northwoods Septic Service
10) $250 Cash - A-1 Homes
11) $250 Fishing Package - Indianhead Sport Shop
12) Muzzleloader - GAP
13) 949 Fatfish (FF949) - Eskimo
Panfish #1 Shark 51.7CC 10 Quantum Auger - Cumberland Federal Bank
Panfish #2 Shark 51.7CC 8 Quantum Auger - GAP
Postcard Mako 43CC 10 Quantum Auger - GAP
All fish prizes, major door prizes, and all other prizes will be awarded at the beach immediately following the contest.
Ice conditions to determine drive-ons.
1. Contest will begin at 10:00am sharp. No lines are to be in the water prior to then. A signal will be sounded to start and end the contest.
2. Only one person may fish per entry ticket. Each contestant may have a maximum of three lines.
3. Contestants must fish in marked areas only. Spotters will be out to make sure this rule is being followed and for proof of entry.
4. All fish must be brought to the weigh in station alive (still moving and not frozen stiff). Trout season is closed. Any trout caught must be released immediately. They cannot be registered.
5. All fish are judged by weight only. In a case of a tie, the first registered of the tied weight wins.
6. Judges decisions are final.
7. No fishing in ice shacks. Shacks may be used for warming only. Spotters reserve the right to check any ice shack before and during the tournament.
8. Must have signed ticket stub to win or weigh in fish. Contest officials will check ID.
9. All rules must be strictly obeyed. Failure to comply with any of these contest rules subject contestants to disqualification without refund.
10. Please observe all DNR fishing regulations.
11. Each person attends this tournament at their own risk. The Cumberland GAP and any or all other sponsors may not be held liable for any personal injury or loss sustained by any person while participating in this event.
12. Cumberland GAP is not responsible for manufacturer warranties.
13. Cumberland GAP members are not eligible for the grand prize.
Tickets pre-sales have ended. Please pick up your tickets at the beach pavilion on Sunday morning.
Cumberland - Indianhead Sport Shop, Island Wines & More, Skiddies, Nelson's True Value, Corner Bar, Louie's Finer Meats, Cumberland Federal Bank, Cumberland Hardware, Holiday, Bob & Steves BP, Johnson & Johnson Land Co.
Turtle Lake - Laker Country Sports, Northland Liquors
Barronett - Speedy's C-Stop, Barronett Bar and Grill
Rice Lake - Full Throttle Sports
Spooner - AAA Sports
Amery - Lucky Baits
Almena - Holiday
Clear Lake - Lakeland Power Sports
P.O. Box 237
Cumberland, WI 54829
Website Technology by Bangsberg Software Engineering