|Wisconsin State Ice Fishing Tournament
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this year's Ice Fishing Tournament. We hope to see you again in 2015.
The 31st Annual Wisconsin State Ice Fishing Tournament, sponsored by the Cumberland GAP, will be held on Sunday February 9th, 2014 on Beaver Dam Lake in Cumberland, WI.
$20,000 in prizes will be given away! With the Grand Prize being a 2014 Polaris Ranger 570 UTV courtesy of Cumberland GAP and Lakeland Power Sports.
1st Prize - $1,000 Cash - Courtesy Cumberland GAP
2nd Prize - FatFish 949 and Eskimo Power Ice Auger Package - Courtesy Cumberland GAP and Eskimo
3rd Prize - Gill Getter Guided Fishing Package - Courtesy AAA Sport Shop
4th Prize - ION Electric Ice Auger - Courtesy Ardisam
5th Prize - Muzzle Loader - Courtesy Bear Paw Co.
6th Prize - 10" Shark Power Ice Auger - Courtesy Cifaldi Motors
7th Prize - 8" Lazer Mag Power Ice Auger - Courtesy Farm and Fleet
8th Prize - Vexilar FL-18 Genz Pack - Noah Insurance Group
9th Prize - FatFish 949 Ice Shelter - Courtesy Cumberland GAP
10th Prize - FatFish 949 Ice Shelter - Courtesy Eskimo
11th Prize - $250 Fishing Package - Courtesy Indianhead Sport Shop
12th Prize - $250 Fishing Package - Courtesy Northwoods Septic
13th Prize - $250 Fishing Package - Courtesy Green Mile Outdoors
Largest Panfish - 10" Eskimo Power Auger - Courtesy Cumberland Federal Bank
All fish prizes, major door prizes, and all other prizes will be awarded at the beach immediately following the contest.
Ice conditions to determine drive-ons.
1. Contest will begin at 10:00am sharp. No lines are to be in the water prior to then. A signal will be sounded to start and end the contest.
2. Only one person may fish per entry ticket. Each contestant may have a maximum of three lines.
3. Contestants must fish in marked areas only. Spotters will be out to make sure this rule is being followed and for proof of entry.
4. All fish must be brought to the weigh in station alive (still moving and not frozen stiff). Trout season is closed. Any trout caught must be released immediately. They cannot be registered.
5. All fish are judged by weight only. In a case of a tie, the first registered of the tied weight wins.
6. Judges decisions are final.
7. No fishing in ice shacks. Shacks may be used for warming only. Spotters reserve the right to check any ice shack before and during the tournament.
8. Must have signed ticket stub to win or weigh in fish. Contest officials will check ID.
9. All rules must be strictly obeyed. Failure to comply with any of these contest rules subject contestants to disqualification without refund.
10. Please observe all DNR fishing regulations.
11. Each person attends this tournament at their own risk. The Cumberland GAP and any or all other sponsors may not be held liable for any personal injury or loss sustained by any person while participating in this event.
12. Cumberland GAP is not responsible for manufacturer warranties.
13. Cumberland GAP members are not eligible for the grand prize.
Tickets pre-sales have ended. Please pick up your tickets at the beach pavilion on Sunday morning.
Cumberland - Indianhead Sport Shop, Island Wines & More, Skiddies, Nelson's True Value, Corner Bar, Louie's Finer Meats, Cumberland Federal Bank, Cumberland Hardware, Holiday, Bob & Steves BP, Johnson & Johnson Land Co.
Turtle Lake - Laker Country Sports, Northland Liquors
Barronett - Speedy's C-Stop, Barronett Bar and Grill
Rice Lake - The Bear Paw Co.
Cameron - Greenmile Outdoors
Spooner - AAA Sports
Amery - Lucky Baits
Almena - Holiday
Clear Lake - Lakeland Power Sports
P.O. Box 237
Cumberland, WI 54829
Website Technology by Bangsberg Software Engineering